Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit's Taijiquan Home Page

The Complete Book Of Tai Chi Chuan

The Complete Book of Tai Chi Chuan

"Tai Chi Chuan, or Taijiquan in Romanised Chinese, is a wonderful art, but more than 90 percent of those who practise it gain less than 10 percent of its potential benefits! This book will not only justify this claim, but will also provide the information you need to gain the remaining 90 percent of the benefits."

The Contents of this book, considered by many practitioners as the best book of the art, are as follows:

  1. Tai Chi Chuan as a Martial Art
  2. The Concept of Yin-Yang in Tai Chi Chuan
  3. The Historical Development of the Various Styles
  4. Advice from the Great Masters 3
  5. Fundamental Hand Movements and Footwork
  6. The Importance of Chi Kung in Tai Chi Chuan
  7. The Poetry of Energy and Mind
  8. Techniques and Skills of Pushing Hands
  9. Specific Techniques for Combat Situations
  10. Combat Sequences and Tactics
  11. More Combat Sequences and Tactics
  12. Enriching Daily Life with Tai Chi Chuan
  13. Wudang Tai Chi Chuan
  14. Chen Style Tai Chi Chuan
  15. Yang Style Tai Chi Chuan
  16. The Wu Style of Wu Yu Xiang
  17. The Tai Chi Chuan of Wu Quan You
  18. Sun Style Tai Chi Chuan
  19. Tai Chi Chuan Weapons
  20. The Philosophy of Tai Chi Chuan
  21. Taoism and Spiritual Development in Tai Chi Chuan

Extracts from the book are provided. Please see Contents.

If you wish to purchase the book, please contact Sifu Wong Chun Yian at